Here are some cool thing to do this Labor Day Weekend in Westchester.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 5 – Monday, Sept. 7; 10 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Where: 381 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow NY
This corn festival features corn-related games, cooking demonstrations, scarecrow making, a maze, live music corn delicacies and beer.
Heres a video for their 2013 event:
- When: Friday, Sept. 4 Monday, Sept. 7
- Where: 1 Playland Parkway, Rye
Playland has a full weekend of awesome events. The Playland Fireworks Finale is on Friday, Sept. 4 at 9:15 p.m. The Village People will start the party on the Playland stage on Saturday, Sept. 5 at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 6 is Super Hero Day where you can meet Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America and Black Widow from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday is Playlands last day of the season where you can enjoy a $15 rides admission all day from noon to 10 p.m.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 6 ; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains NY
More than 250 vendors will be at the areas largest reptile show offering live animals, food, cages, supplies and more.
Heres a clip from their April show:
- When: Sunday, Sept. 6 at 3 p.m.
- Where:?1008 Brown Street, Peekskill
The Hudson Valley Shakespere Festivals youthful artist will perform The Tempest in their circus-like atmosphere for an evening of magic, monsters and fairies.
Heres their take on Othello:
- When: Friday, Sept. 4
- Where: 15 S. Broadway, White Plains
The Labor Day Bash at Coliseum club is hosted by Topson and features T-Vice, Tony Mix, DJ Dr. Sound and DJ Juicy.
B.M. Patio Labor Day Party
- When: Monday, Sept. 7; 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: 40 Grace Church Street, Port Chester
Major outdoor dance party with free Latin buffet at 1 p.m. featuring Miss Jennifer, Djvionic Vionic, Julia Niko, Nick Paola and Danny Blowout.
Heres a clip from Miss Jennifer: