Spring Looks at Sophia’s Things; Facts on Sex and Happiness
Here’s what’s happening?Today in the 914,?according to Westchester Woman:
1.) This county’s?got a new opportunity for you to shop local for spring and get a New York City?avant-garde look right here in Westchester. How cute is THIS!?!
Emma Westchester‘s Shawna Lubner shows you a few of her favorite looks from the Sophia’s Things in Scarsdale?and gives a firsthand experience with?owner Sophia’s personal stylist touch.
Read about it below:
2.) Happify, an app that uses technology to help people live happier lives, recently conducted a study on sex and how it relates to happiness. And guess what… sex makes people happy.
Shocker… we know, but here are some interesting facts on sex and happiness from the study:
- Couples who have sex once a week are?the happiest
- While 75% of men orgasm consistently during sex, only 50% of women do in the U.S.; those stats drop to 64% for men and 32% for women globally
- Most teens have sex for the first time at 17, an age that is higher than in previous years
- Older couples who have sex are happier than those who engage in sex less often
- Stress is one of the biggest libido busters for women
Read about the study’s full findings in Huffington Post:
- (LoHud)?Mercy College Campuses Reopen After Bomb Threat
- (White Plains Daily Voice)?Mamaroneck Avenue School Fifth-Graders Participate In Talent Show
- (LoHud)?Westchester, Putnam: 8 Contested Village Elections March 15
- (White Plains Daily Voice)?Habitat For Humanity Kicks Off Faith In Action In Westchester
- (LoHud)?Missing Spring Valley Girl Gound in NYC