Here’s what’s happening?Today in the 914,?according to Westchester Woman:
1.) Tomorrow registered Democratic and Republican New Yorkers will vote for who they want to represent their party. The polls will open at 6 a.m. and you can find your polling place in Westchester here.
Get?details on the race and what to expect on the ballot from the League of Women Voters Westchester below:
2.) Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it with the tips from this video from Bright Side?on how to pose for pictures:
3.)?Will your home be an empty nest for the first time this year??Laurel Ridge Townhomes, a collection of 46 condominium townhomes in South Salem, will?help you prepare.
Empty Nest, Fulfilling Life: An Event Series will take place on three Wednesday nights, with local experts speaking on different topics. Here’s the line-up.
April 20?- ?Simple, Highly Effective Tips to Improve and Maintain a Healthy Brain with?Dina Khader, MS, RD, CDN.
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips that positively impact the brain. She will also touch on how emotional and physical brain trauma affects memory and what people can do to reverse certain issues.
May 11 -?Organize Now! with?Randi Hutton, professional organizer, move manager, business coach
- How to prepare for a stress free move; Lighten your load: let it go!; and Donate or sell: What are the realities?
June 1-?Enjoying the Empty Nest with?Melanie Barnum, CH, author, life coach, psychic medium and hypnotist
- Identify the benefits of empty nesting and what this new cycle in your life can mean to you; tips to help open up the endless possibilities available and how to thrive in your personal greatness
- (New York Daily News) Hilary Clinton Visits Grace Church in Mt. Vernon
- (lohud)?Westchester: Apply For Affordable Housing By May 10
- (Daily Voice)?Police Pursue Suspects In Drive-By Shooting In White Plains