Here’s what’s happening today in the 914, according to Westchester Woman:
1.) Want a New York City style interior design for your home with out the NYC prices? Betsy Helmuth has brought her New York City store Affordable Interior Design to Westchester, which will sell household items and host design classes. Helmuth has been featured on TODAY Show, HGTV, DIY Network, CBS, and NBC.
Emma Westchester‘s got the details on the Dobbs Ferry store’s official grand opening on Feb. 27 below:
2.) There comes a time in life when health insurance won’t cover the extra care that is needed as one ages for you or your loved ones. Long-term care insurance is a financial option that can help cover the cost of a nursing home, home care, assisted living, adult daycare, respite or hospice care. New York Life Insurance Company’s Pasquale Palumbo is hosting an information session on long-term care insurance and how to fit this coverage into your financial plan.
The information session will be held on Thursday, Feb. 25 at 7 p.m. at 777 Westchester Ave. in White Plains. Click below for the rest of the details.
3.) Today’s headlines:
- (Westchester Magazine) The Rise And Fall And Rise Of Nick Spano
- (News 12 Westchester) Man Robs White Plains Wal-Mart
- (Westchester Magazine) How Do I Plan An Interfaith Wedding?
- (White Plains Patch) New York’s Top 100 Elementary Schools for 2016
- (News 12 Westchester) Official: Westchester Man Contracts Zika Virus
- (White Plains Patch) White Plains Restaurant at Top of the Ritz Carlton Closes for Renovations