Here’s what’s happening today, Feb. 3 in the 914, according to Westchester Woman:
1.) Westchester Woman Hilary Clinton made?history yesterday as the first woman to ever win the Iowa caucus.
According to?Huffington Post, the former Secretary of State and Chappaqua resident came in third in 2008, beat out by Barack Obama, the first black person to win the race.
2.) Looking for a change of scenery? Erin?Baker?and Shawna Lubner, the blogtresses behind Emma Westchester,?needed to switch it up and headed down to NYC for a ladies day out of makeovers and high tea.
How… fun… is… that!?!?!
Get a front row seat to their adventure at Blushington in the Underground at Le Parker Meridien and Bosie Tea Parlor, and get inspiration for your next ladies day excursion:?
3.) The only reason you would ever lie to your best friend is because you love them. Buzzfeed knows this and compiled the spot-on?19 White Lies All Best Friends Have Told Each Other.?
“I’ll be there in 10 minutes!”… sure.
But since you love each other, your BFF already knows that actually means 25 minutes and plans accordingly. That’s what’s best friends do, love each other despite of, or even because of, those little white lies. Read the full list below:
- (Westfair) County Mortgage Tax Revenue Up in Stronger Housing Market
- (LoHud)?Forum Sheds Light on Local Heroin Epidemic
- (Westchester Magazine)?Zootly, The App To Help You Move, Launches In Westchester
- (LoHud)?Harrison Students Win Verizon’s National App Contest
- (LoHud)?Yonkers Police Investigation Into School Computer Use to Wind Down